- Chaired a panel at BVE on Storytelling Through Sound
- Dialogue edit for feature film 'The Intent 2' which is currently playing in Cinemas nationwide
- Spoke on Audio panel at the Media Production Show about Freelancing
- Additional sound effects for Thomas and Friends: Big World! Big Adventures
- Dialogue and effects for Urban Myths: Bandaid, and Freddie & Diana
- Podcast interview for "Working Class Audio"
- Foley edit for Plebs
- Sound effects edit on Will Smith's 'One Strange Rock'
- 3 Weeks at Deluxe Media mixing Disney Channel Promos
- 'Best Sound' win for sci-short 'Pulsar' at Fear International - Horror Film Genre Awards. You can see the trailer here.
- oh, and building started on my NEW HOME STUDIO!!
For those of you who are not aware, I am building a fully soundproofed studio in my garden, and starting my new company "LJ Studios"; A full-service Audio PostProduction and Music facility on the Surrey-London boarder with dedicated Music and Voice Reel departments. We will also have the facilities to record Foley, Voice Overs and ADR. We have currently 7 freelancers ready to be involved, to ensure expertise in every service we offer: Sound engineers, foley artists, composers, music supervisors, voice directors. We are still in the building stage, but watch this space! Full details will come, but if you would like to register your interest in our services, please visit www.LJstudios.co.uk. We look forward to hearing from you!